Entertainment & Recreation
Our community truly has something for everyone, including shopping, dining, theatre entertainment, amusements, and diverse culture. When you live in the Myrtle Beach area, you have access to the amenities that attract 16 million visitors every year.
Consisting of over 60 miles of white sandy beaches, the Grand Strand area offers unlimited options for recreational activities on the beach, along with the intra-coastal waterway, nature preserves, and bike trails for any season of the year.
- Over 100 golf courses for all skill levels.
- Spend the day walking through one of the Top 10 Public Gardens in the US, as ranked by Coastal Living Magazine.
- Catch a Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball game.
- Broadway at the Beach offers dining, shopping, and nightlife options.
- A number of different water parks.
- Visit the historic Atalaya Castle at Huntington Beach State Park or the fishing pier at Myrtle Beach State Park.
- Watch a concert from one of the best professional symphonies in the South East at The Long Bay Symphony.
- Charter a boat, fish from one of the piers, or go swim with the dolphins.
- Go hiking in the Waccamaw National Wildlife Refuge.
- Get face to face with sharks at Ripley’s Aquarium.
- See live bands at the House of Blues.